Game Idea: Combining Babysitter Bloodbath, Sanitorium Massacre, and Power Drill Massacre into One Game

Splatter Camp, Sanitarium Massacre, Minotaur. I'll probably make separate forums as those projects progress. Questions, feature requests, game ideas are welcome as well.
Horrorfreak106

Game Idea: Combining Babysitter Bloodbath, Sanitorium Massacre, and Power Drill Massacre into One Game

Postby Horrorfreak106 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:06 am

I've been thinking about this idea for quite some time and I think that it would make an AWESOME game! Combining Babysitter Bloodbath, Sanitorium Massacre, and Power Drill Massacre into ONE GAME.

It would go something like this:

GAMEPLAY: This is where it gets really cool. The game has a total of 5 chapters, in which they are all explorable. In each chapter after completing a certain task (Or tasks) it will move on to another character in that chapter. For example, you would start out with (let's just say Julie) and do various tasks with her. After completing those tasks, let's say then a cut-scene appears and then you would switch to (Let's say her friend Debbie or whatever) and then do tasks with THAT character.

Now Chapter one will introduce ALL of the killers (who escaped the Asylum together) and it is your job to try to survive. The killers are the babysitter killer (medium speed, medium damage) the camp slasher (slow, but large damage) and then the driller killer (very fast, but is the weakest of the bunch). In the first chapter, it's just an introduction to the killers and their different gameplay styles, so you can't kill them (That's until the final chapter).

Upon completing the first chapter, you then are introduced to the second chapter: The Hospital in which then the surviving character (Let's say Julie) is now in a hospital bed resting. So you then begin to play as a nurse and you get to explore the hospital. While exploring, you come across a TV warning people about the escaped killers and how they went their separate ways. In this case, the babysitter killer is now the main bad guy in the second chapter. And once again just like the introduction chapter, you play as one character and through various tasks and cut-scenes you switch to a new character and must survive the onslaught.

In chapter three, you are now in a summer camp, in which you play as (let's say one of Debbie's friends, in which case you talked to this person on the phone in the first chapter as a task for continuity) and now must survive the second bad guy, the camp slasher. Unlike the Babysitter Killer however, the camp slasher sets up traps rather than coming at you with full force. And just like in previous chapters, through cut-scenes and tasks you end up switching characters and must survive the bloodbath.

Chapter four brings us the driller killer! You play as (Someone from the camp) who drove away from the onslaught to escape the camp slasher, but then you get in a horrible accident and now are lost in the woods. You then start exploring the woods and then eventually get up to the home of the driller killer, which is essentially a labyrinth and you must find your way out to escape the driller killer, who will pop out of no where and try to murder you. Hiding is your best option and it is best to search for weapons to scare off the killer. This chapter, like the rest, will have you switching perspectives, but not as often as the other chapters.

Chapter Five: The Final Confrontation. It's been several years since the killers escape and (Insert important character here) wants to destroy them for good. While at home, she (it has to be a girl, following horror movie rules) finds a letter inviting her to a mysterious party. The signature reads: "Old Friends". She then realizes that this is her only chance to rid the world of these evil killers. She packs up her things and drives over to the mansion of the murderers, to try to survive and kill the baddies once and for all.

Unlike the other chapters, the final one does not have any character switching. It is now just you. You must explore the mansion and survive the terror the killers bring you and killer them off for good. And keeping things the same, all the killers will act like how they did in their chapters, the babysitter killer will come out at you with full force, the camp slasher will set traps (so be careful what you pick up or where you step) and the driller killer will pop out of corners to scare the living hell out of you and try to, of course, murder you.

And that's my idea!

Trust me, there's a lot more to it than this, but I've been writing this for quite some time now. I think that it's a really good idea and I hope someone sees this to make a game of it or something. The story is (of course) not fully fleshed out yet, but if done correctly, it would be interesting and intriguing due to it's change in pace and characters, as well as enemies; always giving the player a different perspective which means not only more replay value, but also a new experience in every chapter and with new scares as well!

It's a simple idea, but it could work. I hope one of you guys sees this and reads it, because I know that it can JUST work!!!
Last edited by Horrorfreak106 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit Fox

Re: Game Idea: Combining Babysitter Bloodbath, Sanitorium Massacre, and Power Drill Massacre into One Game

Postby Spirit Fox » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:07 pm

i like this idea

i also think releasing splatter camp before changes is better

maybe add some power-ups in Splatter Camp like
some collectible puppet combo masks to give the player some advantages...

also i think the the coding is rough because i don't get the feeling that the murderer is able to be killed
lets give the player some stylish ways to defend themselves. perhaps some ambiguous black magic affects too wile dawning the masks??

Horrorfreak106

Re: Game Idea: Combining Babysitter Bloodbath, Sanitorium Massacre, and Power Drill Massacre into One Game

Postby Horrorfreak106 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:07 am

Spirit Fox wrote:i like this idea

i also think releasing splatter camp before changes is better

maybe add some power-ups in Splatter Camp like
some collectible puppet combo masks to give the player some advantages...

also i think the the coding is rough because i don't get the feeling that the murderer is able to be killed
lets give the player some stylish ways to defend themselves. perhaps some ambiguous black magic affects too wile dawning the masks??

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah those are some good ideas as well. I am going to gaming school so hopefully I get the power and knowledge to create this idea.

Spirit Fox

Postby Spirit Fox » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Power Drill Massacre and Babysitter Bloodbath were both amazing games
im inspired ! really outstanding job !

i cant wait till the next release :)

LemuelLansford

Postby LemuelLansford » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:35 am

making a combination More for pakistan news sound good it would led players to get more exciting stuff altogether

Return to “Other Games, Questions, Requests”