Idea For A New Game

Splatter Camp, Sanitarium Massacre, Minotaur. I'll probably make separate forums as those projects progress. Questions, feature requests, game ideas are welcome as well.
Chaotix4516

Idea For A New Game

Postby Chaotix4516 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:29 am

I have a good idea for a new game! I just watched Markiplier (a youtuber) play your game, "Power Drill Massacre", and to be honest, I thought it was as creepy as hell. I've seen some other games use the old horror movie aspect, but this one uses it so flawlessly like this one. From the title cards to the grainy VHS filters, I thought it was awesome! Don't know if the game was made to look low-poly intentionally, but I honestly think the low-poly count adds to the creepiness, and almost gives it a silent hill/resident evil feel to it, graphic wise. Because of all this, I thought up a good idea for a new game that you guys could make. Since you've already did an 80s themed horror game, why not rry a 70s themed horror game? I'm specifically referring to the original 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That movie, for some reason, unsettles me because it's set in a dry and dead area, the sounds and music are just indescribable, and thought of canibalism makes my skin crawl! So for a new game why not base it off of chainsaws, canibalism, inbred families, the desert, scary f*cking sounds and music, and 70s pop culture? To me, that sounds like a scary ass idea! Not exactly a direct TCM game, but a game that involves all the creepy aspects of the movie that Iisted. I hope you guys take this idea into consideration and I hope you keep making games that make me have to change my pants!

Ben

Re: Idea For A New Game

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:44 pm

I actually had some similar thoughts for Power Drill Massacre. I'm moving the setting to the south west. No chainsaws or cannibals but I really like the desert atmosphere.
I'm probably going the keep the game in the 80's but like the demo, I think it'll probably have more of a 70's feel to it.
--
Sent from my Motorola 8000X

Lolwhatevr13

Idea For A New Game

Postby Lolwhatevr13 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:36 am

I feel like a game about a guy being chased through the woods would be a great idea. Limited sprinting, barely any hiding spots, a great story line, and lots gore and screams in the dark would REALLY be a great idea.

LawrenceCas

Re: Idea For A New Game

Postby LawrenceCas » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:42 pm

It's chilling just reading this, I can't even imagine how scary it would be in a game. Great idea indeed.

Return to “Other Games, Questions, Requests”