A brand new game idea

Splatter Camp, Sanitarium Massacre, Minotaur. I'll probably make separate forums as those projects progress. Questions, feature requests, game ideas are welcome as well.
Smellygoat235

A brand new game idea

Postby Smellygoat235 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:10 pm

While working at my school after hours I was talking to a friend and we talked about having a game like babysitter bloodbath but in our school. It's a perfect map. The school was built in 1951, so the layout is strange and some of it, such as the basement, isn't held up well. I have a script for the story and gameplay. It would be about 1 hour of gameplay. I've always wanted to create a game, however I never had anyway of making a game, I'm not a good programmer. I would love to work with you and anyone in your crew. Your games are the biggest influence I've taken for the script.

For a note. The school is 4 stories tall and has plenty of good creepy places such as the light booth, prop room, back stage, basement, abandoned area under the stairs (An entire floor), and so many more. I could give you the entire map if you help me create this game. I hope to hear from you. Thanks for any feedback!

-Smellygoat235

Return to “Other Games, Questions, Requests”